Monday, March 21, 2011

An American in London

Ladies and gentlemen, I will post shortly (as soon as work permits) but for the sake of my own excitement I must let you know that I have been assigned to my firm's London office for the next four to six months. I leave Saturday. The blog will turn to international love this upcoming week. Let's see if I can't find a nice bloke to hook up with shall we?

I feel so Bridget Jones. Today I turn 32 1/2 - no really- it's my half birthday. This is quite a present and quite a way to spend the later half of my thirty-second year being single. I can hardly wait!

2 comments:

  1. That is so sweet that you are moving closer to me ;) But I guess this means I won't be able to look you up when I am in California next month after all. But on the bright side of things, I will be in London in July.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I only took the assignment to be on the same continent as you Kyle. :) Do let me know when you're in London. It'd be amazing to out myself in reality to a reader. :)

    ReplyDelete