Thursday, July 11, 2013

So.... what happened?

I have been woefully and hopelessly absent from this blog since I moved to London over two years ago.  I checked in on my blog today and to my shock, was amazed to see that there are people still reading it and coming across it. :)  So for those of you who have been kind enough to ask...

I GOT MARRIED IN DECEMBER.  TO A BRIT.  WHO I MET IN LONDON.

It took me five months to meet him (August 2011), but meet him I did.  We met on OK Cupid.  We talked for a month before we met in person (I was working way too much).  By the second date he'd asked me to be his girlfriend.  He came home to LA to meet my family that Christmas, and six months later he proposed.

I'm going to write the whole story down - promise.  But if you're reading this and you're single and sad about it - there's so much hope out there.  The right one is coming.  I swear.  Sending you love.  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment